Music Staff Page
This content is protected. Please enter the password to access it.
Some tips for easier viewing the calendars . . . . .
- The default view is the AGENDA view but this can be changed to any calendar and either the MONTHLY view or DAILY view by clicking on the tabs on the top right of the calendar.
- There is one master calendar that has all the information:
- Events with a * indicate a special event/rehearsal or a timing outside the normal schedule.
- Events in CAPITAL LETTERS indicate a performance/service.
- There is the ability to print if you select “Print”.
- This obviously contains confidential and sensitive data so please do not share either the information or access to it.
Information contained here includes:
Schedules for: Choristers, Choral Scholars, Consort, Songmen, Schola Cantorum, Occasional Singers, St Jonh’s Singers and the Festival Orchestra
Director/Organist (who is playing/directing and who is unavailable etc.)
Absences (Singer availability, notified as well as unplanned)